Wash Park Recreation Center Schedule
Washington Park Recreation Center Hours
|Mon-Thu:||6:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Fri:||6:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sat:||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Sun:||11:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
NO FULL COURT (half court basketball ONLY at all times; participants must bring their own basketballs)
Dress Code: Gym trunks, hemmed shorts or sweat pants must be worn with non-marking gym shoes. NO CUT OFFS, JEAN SHORTS OR SANDALS !!!. Shirts must be worn at all times. Please use the lockers that are available at Washington Park. Bring your own lock. Locks left on over night will be cut off.
These drop-in classes include stretching, flexibility, cardiovascular workshop and cool down. A physical examination is advised for anyone 35 and over. A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP CARD must be presented at each class.
- All participants must present a valid annual Recreation Membership card to use the facility or register for classes.
- Please bring your own towels and padlocks for lockers. Locks left on overnight will be removed by staff.
- Children over 5 years should use the locker room appropriate to their gender.
- Members are required to wear appropriate athletic attire when using the gym or weight room. NO jean, cut-offs, or sandals. A shirt must be worn at all times.
- Swim suits only in pool area.
- Small weights may be checked out at front counter.
- Weight room users must wear their membership cards. Clips or pins are available at counter.
- No one under 15 in weight room.